Sunday, December 14, 2014

About this blog, Writing. Funding. Publishing.




I have an author blog.  Its content is focused on my readers who, in general, are not writers.  I have created this blog for my technical post about the writing craft (which may be a boring topic for my readers).

 My topic plan here will cover everything from Scrivener tips, copyrighting, ISBN #'s, barcodes, indie publishing and even crowdfunding through Kickstarter.  

If you'd like to check out my author blog, click on the link above or the tab: My Author Blog.

Please feel free to ask questions and request topics.

Thanks for following!

J.R. Wagner


No, that is not someone from the Russian mafia or a Viking warlord.  It's me...in the winter...cold in winter especially outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment